New Classes Added to the Schedule
As we get ready to head into the final quarter of the year, we are very excited to announce we are opening two new time slots for classes. Starting Thursday, September 24th we are adding a class time to Tuesdays and Thursdays during the lunch hour. The classes will be from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm. We encourage everyone who can make the lunch hour training to participate, as it is a perfect time to break up your day and feel refreshed to get back to work.
In addition, our competition team has been continuing to succeed. We sent a small group to the Santa Cruz Pro tournament and had great results. In addition, two of our members had fantastic outings in mixed martial arts competition. Read below for the results.
Santa Cruz Pro Results
- Jaime Lopez: WHITE / Master 1 / Male / Light – GOLD
- James Lampe: WHITE / Master 1 / Male / Middle – Silver
- Billy English: BLUE / Master 1 / Male / Light Third – Bronze
- Billy English: BLUE / Master 1 / Male / Open Class – GOLD
- Sean Gonsolin: BROWN / Master 1 / Male / Feather – Bronze
- Shawn Cox: BROWN / Master 1 / Male / Heavy – Silver
- Shawn Cox: BROWN / Master 1 / Male / Open Class – Bronze
- Richard Bothun: BROWN / Master 2 / Male / Middle – Silver
- Richard Bothun: BROWN / Master 2 / Male / Open Class – Bronze
- Eliot Kelly: BLACK / Adult / Male / Ultra Heavy – Bronze
Jerry Hickman – Wins by TKO
Jerry Hickman went ALL IN and showed what he’s got, good shit.
Posted by Joseph Aiesi on Sunday, August 16, 2015
Greg Fiel – Fight of the Night
Yemaso BJJ white belt, Greg Fiel had a mixed martial arts fight on Saturday, September 12th which came to a decision of a draw. Greg has shown vast improvements and even earned fight of the night honors for his efforts in his fight. Way to go, Greg!
Leave a Reply