Seminars run for 1 or 2 days, including minimum two hour instruction and one hour sparring with the Marcos per day. Seminars are customized to meet the needs and level of the academy or to the request of the host instructor.
[katb_testimonial group=”seminar” number=”1″ by=”random” id=”8″ rotate=”no”]
Marcos caters the seminar to meet the skill level and goals of the students. Typical areas focused in seminars are:
- Competition tested techniques
- Basic and fundamental details that make incredible difference in one’s development
- Attack and defense sequences
- Common errors encountered with students
- Q&A and troubleshooting
Custom packages and week long training camps can also be organized per request. Benefits of week long training camps or additional training sessions include:
- More time to explore the important details of fundamental techniques of Marcos Torregrosa’s competition tested techniques
- Each training session is built on one another through a series of drills and training methods taken from Marcos’ personal training program
- Better assessment of the students BJJ skill level and spending more time on correcting common BJJ mistakes observed
[katb_testimonial group=”seminar” number=”1″ by=”random” id=”9″ rotate=”no”]
When people make the commitment to bring Marcos Torregrosa for a seminar or a training week, they are also making one of the best decisions to help elevate the level of grappling in their academy.
Marcos wants everyone to improve each moment, drill and day during his stay. Aside from this, Marcos typically generates interest among other academies and around the region bringing good publicity to your school. Past Marcos Torregrosa seminars are usually very successful and mutually beneficial for the host academy in terms of covering the cost involved.