WE LOVE COMMENTS!
Let’s start there, shall we?! We believe comments are the life-blood of any website.
We believe comments create conversations that are just as valuable as the content of the blog post itself – in fact, we believe that some of the comments can potentially provide more enrichment for community at large than the blog itself!
That being said, we highly encourage comments and will accept every and all comments shared. Period.
There are though, a few cultural and general guidelines that we’d love for you to follow as well as a few things you need to know:
Our Comment Policy and Guidelines:
Please review this and of course feel free to let us know if you have any issue with them!
If you want the “quick” version then just read the first three points and that should be good enough for you!
- You are 100% responsible for your comment and represents not only your opinion but also your person. Take that into consideration when you post!
- You “Hold Harmless” us and any blog post author that writes for this blog. That means you hold all writers here on YemasoBJJ harmless of any and all repercussions, damages, and liabilities.
- We reserve the right to moderate, delete, or change any content within a comment as we see fit at any time for no reason. We rarely have to do this and my desire is to keep the comment as original and as with most integrity as possible. When we do moderate and/or change a comment we will make note of it in the comment itself.
- Names – we’d prefer that you use your real name, but you may use a “brand name” or online persona if you wish.
- URL – Please use a legitimate and operating URL that you control specifically.
- Email – Please use a working email address as we may want to contact you directly!
- Pingbacks are considered comments and will be treated as such.
- Please use good taste in the content of your comment as well as your word choice. I don’t have issue with “bad” language but if used aggressively or in poor taste.
- No personal attacks of any kind will be accepted!
- Our goal is to create exceptional value through our blog posts as well as to create a community that creates value as well. Please keep your comment of that type and kind: High Value!
- Please no affiliate links in your comments and please limit the amount of links in your comment.
- We will protect your privacy and will not share your email address without your direct consent.
- We cannot guarantee that we will respond to your comment! It is what it is!
- We hate spam. There, we said it. We hate spam. Don’t do it! We use Akismet to help us with this.
- If your comment falls into moderation we will do the best we can to get it out of moderation as quickly as possible. we are very busy so if it “sits” in moderation for some time our apologies!
- You grant us license to use your comment in blog posts, written material, and any other form of publishing. Thanks!
Again, WE LOVE COMMENTS and want to do as much as we possibly can to foster community and conversation here on this website!