The Kids’ Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu Program at Yemaso BJJ will follow a curriculum designed so that they will learn and continuously practice the fundamentals of Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, as well as progress onward to learn different techniques each time they attend class. This program is excellent for kids to get into shape and make new friends at the same time. Classes include warm ups, new techniques, drills, live rolls, and games.
The Kids’ Jiu-Jitsu at Yemaso BJJ is designed to teach children self-defense and educate them on the importance of respect and self-discipline. The benefits of BJJ for kids are plentiful.
Our mission at Yemaso BJJ is to build our students into more successful individuals in life through the practice of martial arts and to always influence students in a positive manner. We strive to support our student-athletes with an encouraging atmosphere.
Here are a list of a few of the benefits that your child will receive by training at Yemaso BJJ:
- They will learn the most effective Martial Art form in the world.
- Classes are geared toward character development and personal growth.
- Instills confidence, discipline, and respect.
- Helps develop social skills and gives them an opportunity to make quality friends.
- A nurturing and positive environment where your child can feel safe and secure.
- A great way for any child to get in phenomenal shape while having lots of fun.
The classes will be offered Monday through Thursday 5:30 pm – 6:30 pm.
NEW YEAR SPECIAL
All students that are signed up from now until the end of January, 2015 will receive a 50% discount in their membership price for the entire 2015 year.
To learn more about the New Year’s Special: CONTACT US