Let’s be clear: Yemaso BJJ makes money indirectly (and, perhaps at a later date, directly) through the content that I freely share on YemasoBJJ.com.
We started this blog to create exposure for the academy, our competition team, myself (Marcos “Yemaso” Torregrosa), and promote our style of Jiu Jitsu. It’s a win/win opportunity between our readers and us where we could deliver interesting (or hopefully interesting) content at no cost to them and grow our academy as a result of our work and time spent on creating those (hopefully interesting) posts.
But, we can’t forget that we must comply with all regulatory law since we believe this to be true:
So we submit ourselves willingly to the FTC Ruling for Bloggers. We do this to not only protect ourselves but so that we may provide the most trustworthy experience to our readers possible.
As a result, please note that the following is true 100% of the time when you read anything found here on YemasoBJJ.com:
- Every piece of content has a financial impact either whether indirectly, or directly.
- Every piece of content may be used to promote products, services, and affiliate businesses.
- We never promote or endorse a product or service that does not create high value for our readers.
- Any products that we receive we have gotten free of charge and at no personal cost to ourselves.
- Every contest and/or giveaway is paid by ourselves, unless otherwise stated.
- We cannot guarantee that our review of a product, service, or business will be “positive” in nature; we promise to provide a fair and valuable assessment and review to our readers first and foremost.
- We retain the right to provide select advertising and sponsorship across this blog property for the right partners and businesses and would never sponsor or advertise a product that we haven’t used ourselves or had experience using.
- We promote affiliate partner businesses that are relevant to our readers. We will not necessarily note the use of an affiliate link every time.
We love the MMA community, our readers, and all things BJJ!
We want to personally thank you (the readers) for your support and encouragement.